Here's another JOTW “Can't Wait” job opportunity, the premium service of the otherwise free Job of the Week network for communication professionals.
*** From Lorraine Fabiano
Please post this “Can’t Wait” job opening in New Jersey with the JOTW network.
Director of Finance
Davis & Company
11 Harristown Rd.
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER, Davis & Company, Glen Rock, NJ
Davis & Company is a leading communication consulting firm that helps companies reach, engage and motivate employees. Our clients are Fortune 500-sized global corporations that hire us for our innovative approaches to internal communication challenges in the areas of: consulting and planning, change communication, helping leaders and managers communicate, dynamic print and electronic communication, assessment and measurement, and graphic design/visual communication.
Companies we work for span nearly every industry, including banking and financial services, consumer products, healthcare, insurance, industrial, and pharmaceuticals.
Our firm seeks a smart, up-and-coming, high-energy individual to join our growing team. Reporting to our EVP of Client Service, and supporting two senior directors, you’ll work on the front lines of client assignments, handling such responsibilities as:
• Writing intranet content, e-newsletter articles, print publications, presentations and talking points, and reports
• Assisting with online surveys, focus groups and other communication measurement
• Supporting creation of communication plans
• Managing and administering ongoing client projects, including coordinating visuals/design with our graphics team
• Participating in creative brainstorming and problem-solving
• Able to write clearly, concisely and in a compelling way
• Strong verbal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Attention to detail
• Great organizational and project management skills
• Strong team player, able to work in a highly collaborative environment
• Has basic understanding of internal communication channels and best practices
• Avid learner
• Demonstrates commitment to quality work
• Optional skills that would be a plus: Graphic design and web design/programming
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in business, public relations, communications, Liberal Arts (or something completely different like film studies, drama, anthropology)
• Five to seven years experience with a corporation, consulting firm, agency, non-profit or other organization
Visit our website: www.davisandco.com
Please submit resume, cover letter and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job of the Week newsletter and www.nedsjotw.com are a service of the Job of the Week Network LLC.
Ned Lundquist, ABC
Editor and Publisher
To subscribe to JOTW for free, send a blank email to JOTWemail@example.com.