Here's a “Can't Wait” priority job opportunity from CorpComm, Inc., courtesy of Sherry Piemontesi:
Communications Project Manager, CorpComm, Marlton, NJ
Consider joining the growing team of Communications professionals at CorpComm. We are a small woman owned business listed in Inc. 500’s fastest growing small businesses. CorpComm is seeking a communications project manager who will work closely with the Sr. Communications Manager to support the day-to-day activities of a government account based in the Marlton, NJ area..
• Assist in the implementation of a strategic and tactical communications plan
• Assist in overseeing day-to-day client communication projects and serving as the primary point of contact
• Overseeing development of Web sites (working with a team of designers and programmers)
• Writing/reviewing materials (e.g. news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, Web site copy and pitch letters)
• Preparing Q&As, speeches, collaterals and PowerPoint presentations
• Identifying, qualifying, scheduling and participating in media inquiries/presentations
• Developing and placing appropriate stories by and about client in government trade media
• Identifying and qualifying speaking and award opportunities
• Maintaining relationships with senior leaders, government stakeholders and industry partners
• Understanding client needs and issues within the client’s environment and managing client expectations
• Driving project scope/vision and marketing CorpComm’s capabilities within the account
• Managing account administration including costs, schedule and performance
• Developing account plans, reporting ongoing project status, coordinating project staffing, and managing profit/loss, revenue projections and results
• Minimum of 4 years experience implementing communications solutions in a DoD or federal government environment
• Strong writing, editing and presentation skills
• Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
• Media relations experience
• Knowledge of budgeting and the financial aspects of a client relationship
• Ability to work with a diverse workforce
• Ability to form and maintain a close working relationship with the client
• BA or BS degree in Communications or related field
• Must be able to pass federal government background clearance
Other Recommended Qualifications:
• Ability to work independently and adapt to change
• Highly responsive to customers and team members
• Broad understanding of the techniques of a professional services/consultancy firm, journalism, public relations, communications, marketing or related field
• Broad understanding of industry or specialized practice area
• In-depth knowledge of media relations from key trade publications to national outlets
• Hands-on experience in customer relationship management, change or reputation management.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
*** Barbara thanks you for selecting Coffee Heath for her ice cream selection Monday night.
*** The Job of the Week newsletter and www.nedsjotw.com are a service of The Job of the Week Network LLC. Ned Lundquist, ABC, is editor and publisher.
To subscribe for free, send a blank email to JOTWemail@example.com.
The submit a job to share with the JOTW network, send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit a “Can't Wait” announcement, sned to email@example.com.
There is a $200 charge for “Can't Wait” announcements. This price effective through Aug. 31.
(c) 2007 The Job of the Week Network, LLC.