A “Can’t Wait” posting from Lauren Myrick at Virilion
Account Director/Vice President, Virilion, Washington, DC
As an Account Director, you would be responsible for leading a client relationship and ensuring our team achieves the results our client demands. Your role will require you to partner closely with key client individuals, understand their organization’s mission and goals, and ensure that your team delivers phenomenal digital work and creates the results needed to win.
• Lead client relationships and manage them for profitability
• Understand client organization, goals and objectives, and develop strategic approach to assist client in reaching those goals, through digital media and channels
• Provide team leadership and oversee day-to-day activities including project planning, status reporting, and billing/invoicing
• Develop estimates and formulate pricing for all client work
• Coordinate staffing including identifying risks and building contingency plans
• Ensure deliverables are at the highest quality and within budget and time frame
• Continuously uncover and present innovative ideas to clients
• 4-6 years interactive experience
• 15+ years professional experience in marketing and related project management in an agency or consulting firm
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Superior leader, motivator and manager of internal team members
• Superb skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and a working knowledge of MS Project
• College degree; Master’s degree a plus
• Public affairs and/or advocacy campaign experience a necessity
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
*** The Job of the Week newsletter, the Defense Career Opportunities
Newsletter (DEFCON-1) and www.nedsjotw.com are a service of The Job of
the Week Network LLC. Ned Lundquist, ABC, is editor and
To subscribe to JOTW for free, send a blank email to
To subscribe to DEFCON-1 for free, send a blank email to
The submit a job to share with the JOTW network, send to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Listing a job in the weekly newsletter is free.
“Can't Wait” postings have immediate impact and get immediate results.
To submit a “Can't Wait” announcement, contact Ned at
There is a $300 charge for JOTW “Can't Wait” announcements. There is a
$200 charge for DEFCON-1 “Can't Wait” announcements. You can send to
both lists for $400.
The JOTW Network – A world in communication
For your hospitality, thank you!
You are welcome to distribute this to fellow communicators. You are
welcome to look at the previous issues. To read this list on the web,
http://www.topica.com/lists/JOTW/read or www.nedsjotw.com.
This newsletter is published by:
Edward H. Lundquist, ABC
7813 Richfield Road
Springfield, VA 22153
+1 703 455-7661
© Copyright 2009 The Job of the Week Network, LLC