Here’s a JOTW “Can’t Wait” job listing from the American College of Radiology
Senior Director of Marketing & Public Relations. The American College of Radiology, Reston, VA
The American College of Radiology, a professional association for radiologists, seeks a Senior Director of Marketing & Public Relations who has a strong desire to lead and motivate a dynamic and highly creative marketing department. The Senior Director of Marketing & Public Relations will establish, lead, and set the overall brand for ACR by providing strategic marketing direction and will ensure that the marketing and PR group will develop and execute programs and initiatives that support multiple organizational and departmental objectives.
Major job duties will include:
• Providing oversight, direction and management for the marketing, and public relations departments
• Develops and oversees implementation of marketing plans and strategies in support of dues and non-dues revenue generating programs
• Identifies tactics and resources necessary to achieve ACR goals and objectives
• Creates a system wide marketing reporting function that can track, measure, and analyze performance (metrics)
• Provides guidance and recommendations regarding the use of social networking and other emerging technologies.
• Ensures all marketing communications are effectively disseminated in support of marketing plan objectives
• Develops and monitors department budgets
• Coordinate with consultants as needed in conducting market research, branding campaigns, and other services
• Participates in professional societies and activities related to marketing, radiology, and the health care industry
• Master’s degree in Marketing Communications or an MBA preferred
• 5-10 years marketing experience; preferably for the non-profit sector
• 8+ years experience managing/leading a diverse team and the ability to build, inspire, and motivate your team
• Strong operations experience
• Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning, and public relations and advertising.
• Strong project management and multi-tasking capabilities with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Proven self-starter with high standards and a creative mind
Please send your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACR offers competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package including a defined contribution pension plan, 403B, paid vacation, paid personal days, paid holidays and sick days, all major insurances – life, health, dental, prescription, AD&D, short and long term disability, LTC, flexible spending, tuition reimbursement, physical fitness benefit, a business casual/people friendly work environment and more!
*** The Job of the Week newsletter, the Defense Career Opportunities
Newsletter (DEFCON-1), www.nedsjotw.com and www.yourdefcon1.com are a service of The Job of the Week Network LLC. Ned Lundquist, ABC, is editor and
To subscribe to JOTW for free, send a blank email to
To subscribe to DEFCON-1 for free, send a blank email to
The submit a job to share with the JOTW network, send to
email@example.com. Listing a job in the weekly newsletter is free.
“Can't Wait” postings have immediate impact and get immediate results.
To submit a “Can't Wait” announcement, contact Ned at
There is a $300 charge for JOTW “Can't Wait” announcements. There is a
$200 charge for DEFCON-1 “Can't Wait” announcements. You can send to
both lists for $400.
The JOTW Network – A world in communication
For your hospitality, thank you!
You are welcome to distribute this to fellow communicators. You are
welcome to look at the previous issues. To read this list on the web,
http://www.topica.com/lists/JOTW/read or www.nedsjotw.com.
If you want to unsubscribe, read the instructions at the end of this email.
This newsletter is published by:
Edward H. Lundquist, ABC
7813 Richfield Road
Springfield, VA 22153
+1 703 455-7661
© Copyright 2009 The Job of the Week Network, LLC