*** The 2010 IABC World Conference:
What's your competitive advantage as a communication professional? Do you have what it takes to lead your organization through recovery? IABC's 2010 World Conference program is designed to empower you to succeed in your essential role as a visionary and change leader. This year's program lineup features diverse content with themes of renewal, innovation and leadership to improve your communication programs and advance your career.
Register by 1 February for IABC's 6-9 June World Conference in Toronto to get the lowest conference rates available.
At the IABC World Conference, you'll have opportunity to:
– Explore teambuilding, engagement and productivity in a spectacular opening session led by the Drum Café
– Connect with peers from multiple countries and industries at IABC's Welcome Reception at the beautiful Royal Ontario Museum, Canada's leading museum of natural history and world cultures
– Engage with brothers Marc and Craig Kielburger, co-founders of Me to We and Free The Children, to help employees find meaning in a material world
– Unleash entrepreneurial thinking and stay ahead of the pack with Guy Kawasaki, managing director of Garage Technology Ventures, former Apple Fellow and columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine
– Meet representatives from companies offering the state-of-the-art products and services that can help you improve your communication programs. This year's regular conference registration includes Monday lunch in the exhibit hall.
– Congratulate the winners of the 2010 IABC Gold Quill Awards with CBC radio host Terry O'Reilly, and aerial-dance circus entertainment at a black-tie optional gala that celebrates the best of the best in the communication field.
Register by 1 February to receive the following member rates (a discount of US$150 off the regular, conference and lunch, and conference, lunch and Gold Quill rates):
– Conference, Lunch and Gold Quill package: US$1,235/CAD$1,380
– Conference and Lunch package: US$1,085/CAD$1,195
– Regular Conference: US$985/CAD$1,085
Make your reservations early at our conference hotel, the Sheraton Toronto. Mention 'IABC' to receive the special group rate of CAD$242 single or double plus taxes.
The preliminary conference program and registration is online at http://www.iabc.com/wc . Conference programming is complete. More session descriptions will be added to the web site over the next couple of weeks.
IABC thanks our World Conference platinum sponsor FPInfomart.ca, as well as Towers Perrin for their fifth consecutive year sponsoring the IABC Gold Quill Awards program. These and other generous sponsors listed at http://www.iabc.com/wc/sponsors.htm make this exceptional learning experience possible.
Visit us online at http://www.iabc.com/wc , call +1.415.544.4700 or 800.776.4222 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.