A JOTW “Can’t Wait” job opportunity from Portfolio Recovery Associates:
Manager of Web Communications, Portfolio Recovery Associates, Norfolk, Virginia
You're a top performing professional and relentless in your pursuits. You look for opportunities and express your ideas. You stay one step ahead of others in your field. We value your skills and want you on our team!
Portfolio Recovery Associates is a fifteen year old, publicly traded S&P 600 company (NASDAQ-PRAA) that acquires and manages distressed financial assets and provides a broad range of accounts receivable management services. We are currently recruiting for a Manager of Web Communications based in Norfolk, Virginia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a prominent, brand-aligned, engaging Web presence for Portfolio Recovery Associates, Inc., on its intranet and internet sites and via e-marketing efforts to strengthen PRA’s Web identity and online presence. Additional duties may include but not be limited to:
• Writing/editing Web copy for the Web site and collaborating with other departments on development of their Web pages.
• Coordinating the production of video and other multimedia and the integration of social media tools, such as blogs and podcasts, for Web use.
• Implementing search engine optimization strategies throughout the Web site.
• Ensuring timely updates and needed enhancements are made to content management system.
• Developing e-mail marketing vehicles in collaboration with Web site design consultancy.
• Overseeing content of PRA intranet Web site, including editing and posting all announcements.
• Training Web content editors in other departments on content management system and preferred Web writing, optimization, and design strategies.
• Analyzing data and generating reports on Web site activity using Web analytic programs.
• Travel to regional offices and industry related seminars.
Excited about this challenge? Apply now!
We offer a competitive salary, relocation assistance, as well as an attractive set of benefits effective on the first date of employment to our valued employees. In addition, Southeastern Virginia offers a great climate and way of life, close to the Chesapeake Bay, its many tributaries, and the Atlantic Ocean.
To apply, the candidates can simply go to https://www3.apply2jobs.com/PortfolioRecoveryAssociates/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showSearchInterface or contact me directly.
(757) 519-9300 ext 13164