A JOTW “Can’t Wait” Posting: CACI International, Inc.
COMMUNICATIONS – PUBLIC RELATIONS SPECIALIST, CACI International, Inc., Arlington, VA – Ballston 22201
- Under the direction of the EVP Corporate Communications will provide strategic input for U.S. PR campaigns to support the company’s story of ethics, distinctive market position, innovative solutions, and employer of choice.
- Serve as a point person for media responding in a timely fashion, and in accordance with the company’s policy and practices.
- Interface and coordinate with business group/business development/capability leads, community affairs, government affairs, on their key business priorities.
- Interface with of PR agency, including PR planning.
- Write and preparing external communications such as news releases. Ensures releases are accurate; properly represent core capabilities; are approved by the appropriate parties; and coordinates press release distribution with corporate communications.
- Understands the value of social media and considers its value in planning media strategies. Takes an active role in the functions external social media efforts.
- Tracks media coverage, reporter trends, message continuity, and suggests strategies to improve coverage.
- U.S. Person required – US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelors degree in public relations, journalism, communications or related field with a blend of communications, strong organizational skills and collaboration skills, coupled with enterprise IT knowledge and a tenacity for execution and delivery of time sensitive quality “product” and service.
- 5-10 years of experience in a government contracting corporate or agency environment relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the use and/or application of principles, theories, and concepts in public relations and media relations.
- Strong verbal and writing skills and mastery of AP style.
- Significant knowledge of federal government market, information technology, and government contracting industry.
Celebrating our 50th year in business, CACI sustains an exceptional record of success by providing professional services and IT solutions needed to prevail in the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security, and IT modernization and government transformation. We deliver enterprise IT and network services; data, information, and knowledge management services; business system solutions; logistics and material readiness; C4ISR solutions; cyber solutions; integrated security and intelligence solutions; and program management and SETA support services. CACI solutions help federal clients provide for national security, improve communications and collaboration, secure information systems and networks, enhance data collection and analysis, and increase efficiency and mission effectiveness. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 14,600 employees working in over 120 offices in the U.S. and Europe. Visit CACI on the web at www.caci.com.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Job Requisition number: 65574
If interested please apply to: http://careers.caci.com/job/Arlington-COMMUNICATIOS-PUBLIC-RELATIONS-SPECIALIST-Job-VA-22201/1906058/?utm_source=NedsJoboftheWeek and/or contact Brooke Moyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.