A JOTW “Can’t Wait” priority job listing from Pinnacle West Capital Corporation
Communications Consultant, Stakeholder Communication, Pinnacle West Capital Corporation, Phoenix, AZ
The person in this position will serve as primary writer of speeches and other external communications for company executives as well as lead writer and editor for external corporate publications. He or she also will play a key role in strategic planning, content development and campaign execution for communicating key company issues to external stakeholders across multiple platforms.
• Writing speeches and talking points for company executives
• Writing and editing copy for annual reports and other corporate publications
• Planning and executing communications campaigns on key company issues
• Developing strategy and ensuring consistent messaging for communication projects
• Writing and editing communications collateral in a variety of styles and media
• Providing strategic communication counsel and support to executives and other internal stakeholders
• Collaborating with key company decision-makers on important company issues and projects
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, English, Communications or related field and five years related writing/editing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, software application skills including word processing and desktop publishing, and solid project management skills.