A JOTW “Can’t Wait” job opportunity from the American College of Radiology
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING – National Nonprofit Association, American College of Radiology, Reston, VA
Bring your creative spirit to develop and lead marketing strategies to advance the strategic plan of an association in the crosshairs of healthcare reform and technology innovations
- Provide data-driven and market-driven strategy for content management across a full range of communications channels targeting customers, prospects, members, regulators, industry
- Keep up-to-date on the dynamic healthcare environment and technologies that may impact physicians, population health management and patient care
Provide direction and development for creative teams, and create a collaborative working environment that challenges and rewards employees while creating greater stakeholder engagement
- Lead a staff of five, including marketing managers, digital content developers, and various contractors for copywriting and design. Guide creative copy, design, advertising, video production, message testing, list management and segmentation.
Build strategic external relationships
- Provide expert consultation on a variety of association’s initiatives to drive awareness and action
- Represent the association with professionalism and expertise at conferences, exhibits, workshops and meetings to strengthen relationships with other organizations and industry. Guide staff in same.
- Collaborate with public affairs team on integrated social marketing campaigns and patient advocacy and other public awareness initiatives.
The right candidate will have the blend of strategic business skills and marketing creativity. You will have the opportunity to be part of a high-performing team and the dramatic change in healthcare. Grow with the organization while implementing your marketing and business development strategies. Location: Near the Wiehle Metro in Reston, Va. Flexible hours and telework.
- 10 years of experience in high-profile marketing and creative staff management
- BS in communications, journalism or related; MBA preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit, sense of urgency, “with it” on communication and marketing trends and technology
- Customer focus, collaborative, professional, follow through
- Excellent communications (verbal and written), organizational and interpersonal skills
ACR offers a rewarding employee experience: innovative culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan, 403(b); generous paid time off package; insurance plans with the leading providers; flexible spending; tuition reimbursement; training opportunities; and wellness reimbursement.
To learn more about ACR’s rewarding employee experience, culture, and benefits, visit https://www.acr.org/About-ACR/Work-With-Us
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
You can expedite delivery of your job listing with a “Can‘t Wait” announcement, which is sent out by itself to all 5,600-plus subscribers. Can’t Wait announcements get immediate results. This service costs $300, and you can list more than one job. You can also promote events and services. Can’t Wait listings also appear in the next issue of the newsletter. Contact Ned at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edward H. Lundquist, ABC
+1 703 455-7661 (home office)
+1 703 472-8629 (cell)
For your hospitality, thank you!
© Copyright 2018 The Job of the Week Network, LLC