Here's a JOTW “Can't Wait” opportunity from Erni Bridges with The Magazine Group:
Circulation Manager, The Magazine Group, Washington, DC
The Magazine Group, a Washington, DC based firm and one of the country’s leading independent custom publishers seeks a high level circulation manager. This is a brand new position and we are searching for the “right professional” with experience to grow subscription and bulk sales, provide consistent and accurate professional customer service. CM will interact extensively with client and its representatives along with internal staff; together and separately, the CM will be responsible for achieving and sustaining customer relationship management objectives.
This is an incredible opportunity to succeed with a high-energy, high-growth, quality-driven firm with loyal clients and a best-in-the-business staff that is a leader in the custom publishing business.
• Ensure a high quality customer experience for financial representatives (FR’s) and client team
• Lead execution of subscription and bulk sub acquisition, retention and fulfillment efforts
• Deploy productivity/communications tools, including TMG client portal
• Manage publishing prep, including, but not limited to, periodic monitoring (via the Quad Portal) of FR’s file and variable content updates. Execute reminders as necessary
•Gather, analyze and report circulation performance data; distribute
• Sustain excellent, professional communications with FR’s at all times
• Support conversational marketing and work with marketing staff on subscription promotion campaigns; track and analyze results
• Advocate the selling propositions of custom media at all times
• Gather and manage FR feedback loop
• Supervise premium fulfillment (if any)
• Work with Account Management to update Customer Service Manual as necessary.
• Exceptions processing (data entry) of fax, phone or mailed FR subscriptions lists
• Perform other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMETNS
• 3-5 years experience in circulation or consumer marketing
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Exceedingly articulate in both verbal and written communications
• Detailed – oriented and organized
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong computer skills, preferably PC, not MAC and especially including Excel, ACT, Word and Internet searches
• Ability to work independently and to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Enthusiasm for learning and working on new projects along with the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited 4-year institution
This is a fabulous chance to work in a premier organization with wonderful people and a great work environment. Top salary with excellent benefits. Please email resumes and salary/package history to The Magazine Group to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our web site at www.themagazinegroup.com. Office is metro accessible.
Ms. Erni Bridges
Vice President, Recruitment/HR
The Magazine Group
1707 L Street, NW, Third Floor
Washington, DC 20036
p. 202.331.7700 (main)
f. 202.293.5583 (fax)
*** Please take the JOTW Survey and an opportunity to win some very cool prizes.
*** Experience the planet! Help Ned launch “Your Very Next Step” Newsletter. Sign up for the free travel/outdoors/adventure newsletter.
Be a charter subscriber: Send a blank email to:
*** The Job of the Week newsletter and www.nedsjotw.com are a service of The Job of the Week Network LLC. Ned Lundquist, ABC, is editor and publisher.
To subscribe for free, send a blank email to JOTWemail@example.com.
The submit a job to share with the JOTW network, send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Listing a job in the weekly newsletter is free.
To submit a “Can't Wait” announcement, contact Ned at email@example.com.
There is a $300 charge for JOTW “Can't Wait” announcements.
(c) 2007 The Job of the Week Network, LLC.