Isn’t it time you added social media expertise to your resume?
According to CareerBuilder, four in ten employers plan to put a greater emphasis on social media to create a more positive brand for their organization. Social Media is here to stay and integrating social media is one of marketing and PR’s biggest challenges.
Are you ready? You can be . . . and in 1.5 days
Attendees at this Atlanta-based event will learn practical, real-world strategies; early-bird pricing delivers a packed schedule for less than $300.
Special for JOTW: Use promo code JOTW and get an additional 20% off – less than $240 for both days.
The challenges of integrating social media strategies into interactive, public relations and marketing programs is one of the top issues facing professionals and business owners today. On October 22-23, the prestigious Center for Sustainable Journalism at Kennesaw State University, located in the Atlanta metro area, will offer real-world guidance from top experts at the Social Media Integration Conference.
Nationally-known speakers at the Social Media Integration Conference include:
• Shiv Singh, director of digital engagement and social media, PepsiCo
• Olivier Blanchard, principal, BrandBuilder Marketing
• Marla Erwin, Interactive Art Director, Whole Foods Market
• Rich Burns, Director of inbound marketing, HubSpot
• Kellye Crane, principal, Crane Communications
• Kristin Parrish, digital strategist, Ogilvy’s 360° Digital Influence team
• …and many more!
On Friday, October 22, participants can take part in one of two interactive, four-hour intensive social media boot camps. An advanced level boot camp will be taught by popular speaker Olivier Blanchard of The Brand Builder, and the beginner session will be offered by experienced pro Marla Erwin of Whole Foods.
The packed schedule on Saturday, October 23 will begin with an opening keynote presentation by Shiv Singh, of Pepsi Co. Dubbed one of 2009’s top “Media Mavens” by Advertising Age, Singh authored the recently-released book, Social Media Marketing for Dummies, and all attendees will receive a copy.
Among the many key takeaways from the conference, attendees will learn how to:
• Track and measure social media Return on Investment (ROI) – without breaking the bank
• Use social media tools and services to advance an organization’s marketing and PR goals
• Integrating PR and Social Media
• Optimize all marketing and public relations collateral for SEO and social media
• Avoid social media’s most dangerous potential legal pitfall
• Be aware of the most important social media do’s and don’ts for brands and businesses
• Find bloggers and other online influencers and get them talking about your brand
• Get your entire organization on board with your social media outreach — and manage their interactions
• Monitor and listen to your customers’ social media channels and then take the next step to engage them
Early-bird pricing ends September 3
For more information on the Social Media Integration Conference, visit http://www.csjconferences.org/integrating or contact Carole Arnold at (770)423-6924 or email@example.com.
*** The Job of the Week newsletter, the Defense Career Opportunities Newsletter (DEFCON-1), www.nedsjotw.com and www.yourdefcon1.com are a service of The Job of the Week Network LLC. Ned Lundquist, ABC, is editor and publisher.
To subscribe to JOTW for free, send a blank email to JOTWfirstname.lastname@example.org.
To subscribe to DEFCON-1 for free, send a blank email to DCOemail@example.com.
To submit a job to share with the JOTW network, send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Listing a job in the weekly newsletter is free.
“Can't Wait” postings have immediate impact and get immediate results.
There is a $300 fee for posting a “Can't Wait” announcement to the JOTW network.
To submit a “Can't Wait” announcement, contact Ned at email@example.com.
The JOTW Network – A world in communication For your hospitality, thank you!
You are welcome to distribute this to fellow communicators. You are welcome to look at the previous issues. To read this list on the web, please visit:
If you want to unsubscribe, read the instructions at the end of this email.
The JOTW newsletter is published by:
Edward H. Lundquist, ABC
7813 Richfield Road
Springfield, VA 22153
(C) Copyright 2010 The Job of the Week Network, LLC