Here's a “Can’t Wait” posting from Gal Borenstein of the Borenstein Group:
IO/ MISO/PSYO Planners, support of USFOR-A, THE BORENSTEIN GROUP, INC., Kabul, Afghanistan
IO/ MISO/PSYO Planners Wanted! Available for Immediate Placement.
Join the A-Team of Info Operations and Strategic Communications Planners. We are seeking SC Planners to work Afghanistan, in support of USFOR-A, in Kabul, to provide expert advice and assistance with regard to specific influence products, target audience, analysis and communication methods at the local, regional, and national level. Our SC planners will facilitate IO integration for combined military and civilian-military campaign plans for Afghanistan.
Candidates should have experience in joint/multi-national operations, experience in Information Operations, PSYOP, Public Diplomacy, Commercial Marketing or Influence Modeling, that can facilitate USFOR-A staff integration and synchronization, information flow, and dissemination as it relates to cultural, economic, political, religious, social, newsworthy, and tribal issues in each supported entities AOR. We are looking for professionals who have knowledge of, and experience with, strategic message development in a cultural context that supports the overall strategic communication planning process. Regional experience is a must
Successful candidates should meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Be a U.S. citizen with a valid, active DoD security clearance of SECRET or TOP SECRET.
• Have a minimum of five (5) years experience working in Strategic Communication/IO/PSYOP with U.S. military.
• Possess excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
• Have a Bachelors or Masters of Arts degree in a social science discipline: history, sociology, psychology, political science, etc.
The following are additional, value added skill sets:
• MEL 4 or equivalent (SAMS a plus)
• Battle Staff Course with 2S Identifier
• PSYOP/MISO Officers Qualification Course
• FA 30/Information Operations Qualification course
Compensation Commensurate with Experience includes paid CONUS travel and paid vacation time plus discretionary performance bonuses.
Salary: Negotiable, but commensurate with current rates in theater. Place of Duty: Kabul, AFG.
Please email your resume, level of clearance, timeline you are available to deploy to: INFOPS2011@gmail.com.
*** The Job of the Week newsletter and www.nedsjotw.com are a service of The Job of the Week Network LLC. Ned Lundquist, ABC, is editor and publisher.
There is a $300 fee for posting a “Can't Wait” announcement to the JOTW network.
To submit a “Can't Wait” announcement, contact Ned at
firstname.lastname@example.org. The JOTW Network – A world in communication. For your hospitality, thank you!